Real-Estate development in tata housing primanti sector 72 Gurgaon over the last one decade
Gurgaon is also known as “Millenium City” or “Cyber City” and is one of India’s most wanted destinations when it comes to buying residential and commercial properties. Due to the excellent infrastructure, high per capita income, and optimal connectivity, Gurgaon is a significant residential center today. However, the real estate sector in Gurgaon has seen a lot of changes over the last decade and much of that can be attributed to the increasing use of technology in construction.
Some of the innovations that have changed the face of the real estate industry are:
● With the growth of the Internet the real estate sector in India has moved online. There are a number of consumers who like to search online before making a purchase decision and this has also made the interactions between home buyers and developers easier. Besides, it has lowered the amount the buyer had to pay a broker or third-party agent and offer the user a centralized data and all the information necessary to buy a home.
● The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act (RERA) has improved the level of transparency in the real estate market through the requisite regulations. These laws secure the rights of home buyers and protect them from any kind of fraud.
● The home loan facilities have made it possible to easily buy a property in Gurgaon as they allow customers to choose payment plans according to their financial status.
● Construction techniques such as prefabrication and 3-D printing have also changed the overall scenario of the real estate sector. These construction techniques help developers to construct projects in less time.
● Nowadays referral and loyalty programs are helping the developers to further expand their market and it also makes sure that new customers already trust the developer.
In the past, only a few people were able to afford the prices of the flats or apartments but now the real estate companies focus on providing affordable houses to all the classes. Today, a large number of real estate companies are launching projects that offer apartments in smaller configurations with basic facilities thus making them livable and yet, affordable for the low and middle-income groups. Some of the examples of such real estate projects in the affordable real estate category are TATA Housing Primanti in sector 72 and TATA Housing Gurgaon Gateway in sector 112, etc.
Reasons which make Gurgaon as one of the best real estate destinations are:
Location Advantages- The city is strategically located near the capital of India, i.e, Delhi and is strategically planned. Over the last decade, Gurgaon has become one of the major corporate hubs of North India that is providing employment opportunities to the locals as well as people from other states. Apart from being the most wanted commercial hub, it is also famous for its residential areas.
Applaudable connectivity-The proximity to Delhi makes Gurgaon a wonderful destination to live. The metro railway connection makes it easy to reach the capital in less time and money. Moreover, the Rapid Metro also connects the city internally. Also being very close to the airport, the city is a great destination for international companies who need to entertain overseas clients very often.
World-Class Residential spaces- Gurgaon offers large number of employment opportunities to a large population. As a result of which many people from other parts of the country are heading towards this city. This has increased the demand for residential properties in the city. TATA Housing Primanti in Sector 72 and TATA Housing Gurgaon Gateway in sector 112 are some of the most admired residential areas in Gurgaon. They offer high-speed access to airports, business centers, shopping malls and many other important destinations like schools, healthcare facilities, and entertainment areas.
Prominent Places- Another reason for buying a property in Gurgaon is that along with the industrial area there are some well-known places to visit in Gurgaon. Some of them are Kingdom of Dreams, Damdama Lake, Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary,
Fun N Food Village, Farrukh Nagar Fort, Mata Sheetla Devi Temple, Leisure Valley Park, Aravalli Biodiversity Park and many more. There are many ravishing pubs and restaurants that make Gurgaon famous for its nightlife.
Source of Income- In the past few years, Gurgaon has emerged as the most sought-after real-estate destination in India. If you want to earn money in the real estate sector then there is no better place than Gurgaon as there are thousands of ways to earn money. You can give your property on rent at a good price. Finding tenants in Gurgaon isn’t a bridge too far as there are a number of people who migrate to Gurgaon for job purposes. Be it earning ROI on your investments, or getting a good job, Gurgaon is amongst the best place in North India, that offers both.
TATA Housing Gurgaon is the best option for anyone, either looking for investment or residential purpose. These properties offer exceptional facilities to their customers. The residential areas have swimming pool, gymnasium, children’s play area, tennis court, clubhouse, multipurpose room, and many other
facilities thus making it a one-stop solution for all your housing needs.
And now you can also enjoy the privileges of being associated with such a rare amenity as TATA Housing Gurgaon properties are for sale. These properties offer world-class facilities to its customers, thus allowing them to enjoy a never forgettable experience. Gurgaon is an ideal place for buying a residential and commercial property because as a city, it not only offers you a world-class infrastructure but also provides you with round the clock security and basic facilities.